You will be in charge of validating lighting concepts, providing photometric studies as well as pricing projects. You will report to the Team Leader and you will work in close collaboration with the representative with whom you will be paired. You will also collaborate with all edp teams.
If these responsibilities light you up:
- Set up or adjust files in the project administration software ;
- Ensure the accuracy of pricing and technical specifications of projects ;
- Produce approval drawings in our project administration software ;
- Verify the drawings submitted by the professionals ;
- Perform project modelling using the AGI32 software ;
- Validate the lighting concepts suggested by the lighting consultants ;
- Ensure the required coordination with the professionals ;
- Perform all other tasks related to the job.
For us, you are a dazzling candidate if:
- You have an IES diploma (or its equivalent) ;
- You already have a minimum of two (2) years of experience in the lighting field ;
- You are fully bilingual in French and English, with excellent writing and speaking skills in both languages ;
- You are a creative person and show initiative ;
- You have a strong attention to detail ;
- You possess a highly developed work ethic ;
- You can handle multiple tasks simultaneously ;
- You possess strong organisational skills ;
- You understand and value the dynamics of an agency of 60 employees ;
- You are autonomous, self-motivated and ambitious ;
- You dispose of the necessary skills to work in a team.
You will love edp for:
- Our competitive wages ;
- Our group insurance plan paid 50% by the employer ;
- Our group retirement savings plan with employer contributions ;
- Our friendly work environment (open concept) – currently working from home / hybrid work ;
- Our appreciation of work-family balance ;
- Our ongoing coaching by experienced individuals who are passionate about sales and lighting ;
- Our not-so-routine routine: hard work rhymes with hard fun !