Your main function will be to provide lighting control proposals, validate lighting control requests received and raise project prices.
If these responsibilities light you up:
- Analyze plans and specifications regarding lighting control ;
- Design lighting control designs using Visual Controls software ;
- Prepare and transmit project documentation ;
- Complete submissions for lighting contro l;
- Ensure the required coordination with professionals and colleagues ;
- Answer questions from professionals and colleagues regarding lighting control ;
- Perform all other tasks related to the position.
In our eyes, you are a dazzling candidate if :
- You know how to interpret and read construction plans and specifications ;
- You know the basic principles of electricity ;
- You know basic lighting control principles ;
- You are action and results oriented ;
- You are totally bilingual in French and English, with very good written and spoken skills in both languages ;
- You know how to show initiative and thoughtful resourcefulness ;
- You have a developed attention to detail ;
- You have a highly developed work ethic and rigor ;
- You are able to take on several tasks simultaneously ;
- You have good communication and problem-solving skills ;
- You have a sense of organization and priority management developed ;
- You have a good sense of responsibility and are able to meet deadlines ;
- You understand and appreciate the dynamics of an agency of 60 employees ;
- You are autonomous, self-motivated and ambitious ;
- You have the necessary skills to work in a team.
You will love edp for:
- Our competitive wages
- Our group insurance plan paid 50% by the employer
- Our group retirement savings plan with employer contributions
- Our friendly work environment (open concept) – currently working from home / hybrid work
- Our appreciation of work-family balance
- Our ongoing coaching by experienced individuals who are passionate about sales and lighting
- Our not-so-routine routine: hard work rhymes with hard fun!